Advance Download Manager is an Android app that makes it easy to download online Videos, Audio, and pictures. If your device doesn’t allow you to download such content from the internet and you get frustrated with everyone with this situation then ADM is the solution to your problem.
There are many application and software available for managing the downloading process but the ADM ( Advance Download Manager ) is one of the best apps for Android device which you can download from Google play store.
This is a very powerful tool for downloading content online over your android device. You also can download in the background and can cancel or resume downloading any time.
although this is an android app this is very beneficial for windows and PCs. with the use of Android Emulator users can use the ADM app on their PCs.
Features Of ADM
- Users can download three files at a time with a high speed
- Download files parallelly and users can download files more than 2GB of size.
- You can Customize your download content by changing order, size, and name. and also you can filter the data
- The app provides a built-in browser so that you can search for any content easily.
- Very easy to use. You only need to press the download button to download the content. All function is simple
- Users get timely notifications from the app about space and speed of the downloading.
How To Install ADM On The PC?
We can use the best Android emulators in the available to install it on PC
- BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Nox App Player.
- Step 1: Open the browser and download the emulator of your choice on your windows from its official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed successfully, run it and log in with your Google account.
- Step 3: Now open the app and search for ADM ( Advance Download Manager ) app
- Step 4: Next click on the install button to begin the installation process.
- Step 5: Once the app is installed, you are all set to use the app.