How to Setup BitVision Camera App on your Computer or Laptop
Keeping a track of the incidents while you are not around is necessary part of today’s life. It can be so that you are a working person and there are kids, pets or senior parents at your home, whom you may need to see while you are away in your workplace. To make this happen, there are peer to peer video monitoring apps like BitVision Camera App.
Features Of Bitvision App
- Only by scanning the QR code you will be able to connect your camera with the app. no need to send for the code and waiting for the message to receive, it is a fast process in which you can do the job in a hurry.
- The multiple types of devices connected at the same time with BitVision Camera App will be shown differently like IPC, Fisheye camera or NVR.
- Real time monitoring is another great feature of BitVision Camera App. you can keep an eye on the kids at home or at the employees in office.
- The BitVision Camera App is password and gesture protected so your security is never hampered.
- All the data is secured to encrypt with XML.
How To Get BitVision For PC?
- BlueStacks App Player
- Nox App Player
- Step1: First thing is you need to download Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows. Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Step 2: Once the BlueStacks emulator is downloaded, launch it and log in with your Google account.
- Step 3: Now open Bluestacks emulator and open My Apps and search for RetroArch app.
- Step 4: Now click on the install button to begin the installation process.
- Step 5: Once the installation process is completed successfully, you are all set to use the app.
- Download Toca Life: World 1.23.1 APK and OBB (MOD)
- Trailer Park Boys (MOD, Unlimited Money/Liquid)
- Bowling king mod apk not working FIX
- Play Sakura School Simulator Free on PC Windows Mac