Do you want to change the snooze time for alarms in the Clock app but I am must say that if you fall back asleep then, hitting snooze won’t help you much though iPhone provides the default 9-minute snooze which might be long for some people and short for people as well.
As we know that, Apple most likely to keep with tradition for its snooze time on iPhone alarms then, users begin to change the default snooze time for alarms. So here are some of the ideas about how to change Snooze time on iPhone Alarm? Let’s go straight to the steps.
- It can turn the clock into the flashlight within seconds.
- You can select a song or even playlist as an alarm.
- One will get 11-built-in alarm sounds available in it.
Steps to Change Snooze Time on iOS 10
Use the Wave Alarm App
- First, install the Wave Alarm app then tap on the small gear icon at the top to display the clock face.
- After the installation, tap on the Add Alarm then shape your alarm you want it by entering your desired wake time.
- Now tap on the Snooze and alter the snoozing intervals.
- Finally, tap on the Save to enable the alarm for use.
Use the Native Clock App
- First, open the Clock app then tap on the Alarm at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, tap on the Edit then reset the alarm.
- Now to add a new alarm tap on the + and tap on the on Save.
- So do this step, repeatedly to add alarms for each time.
How to Change Snooze Time on iOS 10
- Use a Jailbreak Tweak
If you can jailbreak it then, you will be able to snooze time but remember that jailbreak tweaks will work if you’re running iOS 7 or iOS 8/10, respectively.
|Subway surfers mod apk|
|Hungry shark world|
|Shadow fight 2 hack|
|AZ screen recorder|
- Set Alarms with 9-Minute Snoozes in Mind
If you don’t want to jailbreak your device or if you don’t know then, you have to get a little bit creative. What can you do, you could set one alarm for 6:00 a.m., for example, then another for 6:04 a.m. and that’s it. The two alarms on time will go off by either hitting Snooze on the lock screen, one of your volume buttons or the Side button then subsequent alarms will go off that can snooze 6:09, 6:13, 6:18, 6:22, 6:27, 6:31, and so on.
- Use Alarms Instead of Snoozes
You can add a new alarm on your alarm tab of the Clock app with the + button or hit Edit then select the alarm you like to change so make sure Snooze is disabled and set the alarms 5 minutes apart. And when you hit Stop on the lock screen or hit the Side or Home button, it will have another alarm queued up on snooze.
With the above alternative options, you can try to either get this functionality or simulate it. If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.