Now you don’t have to buy an Apple TV or attach a plethora of unsightly dongles to your iPhone or iPad to mirror its display with Samsung smart TV.
How To Connect iPhone With Samsung Smart TV? A new app store apps are known as Mirror for Samsung TV is developed by AirBeamTV BV that allows users wirelessly broadcast on iOS device’s screen to support on the Smart TVs with ease. So here is the guide on how to connect my iPhone to a Samsung Smart TV.
Steps to connect the iPhone with Samsung Smart TV
You have to make sure that your iPhone and Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network and after that, you can follow the steps below to connect the iPhone with Samsung Smart TV. You can also try Samsung smart tv apps fix and Best apps Samsung Smart TV.
- First, you have to download the Mirror for the Samsung TV app via the App Store.
- Once downloaded, you need to install it then launch the app on the home screen.
- Now, you have to wait for the Samsung smart TV to appear in the list of available television sets and tap on it.
- After that, it will ask if you want your device to connect, so using the TV remote, highlight the Allow option then press the OK/Select button.
- Now app will ask to enable the Screen Recording module in Control Center and enable Access within Apps.
- After that, you have to go to Settings then Control Center and enable the Access within apps toggle switch.
- Now open the customize controls cell then turn on the Screen Recording module for Control Center.
- Go back to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and tap on the buttons at the bottom of the screen to continue through the prompts.
- Now it will ask to enable push notifications as it lets the app tell you when you connect and disconnect. So you can decide!
- After the completion of the prompts, you will go to the YouTube app to test the mirroring feature.
- So start to search for something you want to watch on the big screen.
- After that, you can open the Control Center and use a 3D Touch gesture, so tap and hold on unsupported devices on the Screen Recording module.
- Now, instead of the Camera Roll option, you have to choose the Mirror Samsung TV option then tap on Start Broadcast.
And similar way, after a short delay you should see for iOS device’s screen on your Samsung smart TV.
|Download install apk sd card|
|Download peggo apk|
|Download pocket tanks mod apk|
|525 download pokesniper android ios|
Steps to stop broadcasting
- Open Control Center then tap on the Screen Recording toggle button to quit mirroring your iPhone or iPad’s screen to your Samsung Smart TV.
- After that, a notification alerts that the broadcast has stopped so when you get this you’ve finished mirroring your display.
iPhone 6s or newer or an iPad Pro or iPads of the fifth generation can use the app, and for making mirroring possible with Samsung smart TV, devices must run on the iOS 11 operating system. Thanks for reading and have a great day!