RetroArch is an open-source cross-platform application available on Google play store for Android devices. This app combines emulators for tons of retro video game systems like – Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Genesis etc. This app sets up a slick, all-in-one interface on your computer for any retro game.
This app is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices. Apart from focusing on a single console, RetroArch tries to cover all the types of games and consoles, being able to emulate thousands of titles perfectly.
RetroArch can emulate the following consoles:
- Play Station 1 (PCSX ReARMed)
- Super Nintendo (SNES9x Next)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (FCEUMM/NEStopia)
- Gameboy/Gameboy colour (Gambatte)
- Gameboy Advance (VBA Next)
- Arcade (Final Burn Alpha)
- Neo Geo Pocket colour (Mednafen NGP)
- Virtual Boy (Mednafen VB)
- Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (Genesis Plus GX)
- Sega Master System/Sega game gear (Genesis Plus GX)
- PC Engine/PC Engine CD (Mednafen PCE Fast)
- WonderSwan colour/Crystal (Mednafen Wonderswan)
RetroArch is compatible with Bluetooth or USB commands as well, so you can connect a remote at any time and play on your tablet. RetroArch is a most compatible emulator that exists so far. There is no other application that has a potential to make us enjoy games on the Android devices. In this article, you will learn how to download and install RetroArch app on Windows.
Download RetroArch on Android
Fortunately, RetroArch is available on this link for free of cost. You need to open the link search for RetroArch app and click on install button.
Download RetroArch on Windows
- Step 1: First thing is you need to download Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows. Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Step 2: Once the BlueStacks emulator is downloaded, launch it and log in with your Google account.
- Step 3: Now open Bluestacks emulator and open My Apps and search for RetroArch app.
- Step 4: Now click on the install button to begin the installation process.
- Step 5: Once the installation process is completed successfully, you are all set to use the app.
Follow these simple steps to download RetroArch on Windows. If you have any queries or facing any error while downloading or installing the app then please feel free to comment below and allow us to serve better. Do not forget to share this article with your friends and family.