Managing files on an Android device is one of the important tasks that every user must follow. If you manage your files efficiently, you can save your storage and speed up your phone in many ways. If you have rooted your Android device, you have to exploit your phone in a safe manner. Root Explorer APK is the best file managing app for Android device with tons of feature which can be used securely. This app is not available on the Google play store, you need to download it manually from the third party websites. In this article, you will learn how to download and install Root Explorer APK on Android device.
- Titanium Backup Pro- Download and Install
- Download and Install Street Fighter 4 Apk
- Download and Install Shazam Apk
- Download and Install Retrica
- Download and Install CyberGhost Apk
Features of Root Explorer APK
- You can create zip/tar/gzip files directly on the SD card
- You are allowed to open multiple files at the same time.
- Root Explorer allows you to upload files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox and Box servers
- An inbuilt text editor is available so that you can keep a note of all amazing things
- You can execute shell script of a game/app which contains important values that can change the structure and function of the app
Download Root Explorer on Android device
As mentioned above this app is not available on the Google play store, you need to download it manually from the third-party websites.
Step 1: First go to the Settings of your Android device, click on Security option, and enable Unknown Sources. This step allows you to install the apps from the third-party websites.
Step 2: Now open the browser and download the Root Explorer apk file from its official website.
Step 3: Once the apk file is downloaded, navigate to the downloaded file and click on the install button to begin the installation process.
Step 4: After the completion of the Root Explorer app, you can start managing your files efficiently.
I hope this article has helped you to know more about the Root Explorer application. Follow these simple and easy steps to download Root explorer app on Android device. If you have any queries or facing any difficulty while downloading the app then please feel free to comment below and allow us to serve better. Please do not forget to share this article with your family and friends.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.