Everyone is aware of the SHAREit application. Transferring files from one device to another device is now a lot easier using Shareit. Share is available for free of cost. This app is compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, and iPhone devices. SHAREit allows you to transfer any kind of file such as – Music, video, image, pdf etc for free of cost. It is one of the most popular apps to transfer files.
SHAREit is available on Google play store so Android users can directly install the app. In this article, we will discuss how to download and install SHAREit on Windows using the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Download and Install Dead Trigger 2 Mod Apk
- Download and Install AllCast for PC Windows
- Titanium Backup Pro- Download and Install
- Download and Install Super Mario Run
- Download and Install Psiphon Apk
Download SHAREit on Windows using BlueStacks
Step 1: First thing is you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your Windows device.
Step 2: Now open the browser and visit the official website of BlueStacks Android emulator.
Step 3: Once the download process is complete, locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
Step 4: Now you have to just follow the on-screen instructions until the BlueStacks gets installed on your windows successfully.
Step 5: Once the installation process is completed, you need to launch it.
Step 6: Now you need to setup the BlueStacks and log in to your Google account.
Step 7: Next go to My Apps and search for Shareit, click on the install button to begin the installation process. That’s it, once the Shareit is installed completely, open the app and experience the quick and easy file sharing.
Features of SHAREit
- SHAREit is a simple app with a simple user interface which makes it easy to use.
- SHAREit is completely free of cost available on Google play store for Android devices.
- SHAREt is capable of creating a direct connection between two windows device over a wireless connection, so you are allowed to send any files from one Windows device to another windows device without setting up a LAN connection.
- This amazing application doesn’t only allow you to transfer files such as images, videos, music etc. but also .exe file, pdf file, .msi file etc.
- SHAREit is a multiplatform tool. You are allowed to connect your Windows to an Android device or Windows to iPhone device or Windows to Mac device.
- The file transfer speed from one device to another is quite speeding when compared to Bluetooth connection or LAN connection.
I hope this article has helped you to know more about SHAREit application. Follow these simple and easy steps to download and install SHAREit on Windows using Bluestacks android emulator. If you have any queries regarding the app or installation process then please feel free to comment below and allow us to serve better. Please do not forget to share this article with your friends and family.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.