Shazam is an ultimate music explorer, using which you can find more local and international music. It is one of the great apps for music lovers. You will be always updated with the live music charts and more. Shazam helps you find the title of the song at the moment you are hearing it.
The only thing you need to do it hold your Android device close to the source of the sound and wait for about five seconds for it to process the song. Then the app will tell you the exact title of the song which you were listening to. You can even find the lyrics written in English and sing along even if you do not know the language. In this article, you will learn how to download and install Shazam on Windows.
Download Shazam on Windows
How to download the shazam apk with bluestack:
- To begin with, you need to download bluestack on your PC or Mac.
- After launching bluestack, you will go to the homescreen where you will find the option for Google playstore.
- Get inside the playstore with the google login details.
- Here you can search and find the shazam app.
- Download the app and install it within Bluestacks emulator.
- You can now open the app and start using it.
Download Shazam for PC/ without Bluestacks
- Download the Nox player on your Windows from its official website. Nox player is an Android emulator.
- Once the Nox player is installed, run the Nox player and log in to your Google account.
- Now open the search tab and search for Shazam.
- Now click on the install button to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you are all set to use the app.
I hope this article has helped you to know more about the game. Follow these simple and quick steps to download and install the game on Windows. If you are having any difficulty or errors while downloading or installing the app then please feel free to comment below and allow us to serve better. Please do not forget to share this article with your friends and family.
More: Apk for PC