vRoot Apk is a popular application formerly known as iRoot that are used for rooting the android phone. Rooting your android phone allows you to fully customise your phone, you can install any third-party software with ease, and will be able to install many applications. vRoot app allows you to easily root almost every android device. With vRoot apk, you can easily root any Android devices with a just single click.
So, if you want to take control over your phone’s customizability and its security then you should definitely root your phone. vRoot (iRoot) will unlock the security protocols and let you use your device to the fullest of its features. This app was developed in China by Mgyun team. it also now supports the English language.
- Titanium Backup Pro- Download and Install
- Download and Install Street Fighter 4 Apk
- Download and Install Shazam Apk
- Download and Install Retrica
- Download and Install CyberGhost Apk
Features of vRoot Apk
As vRoot apk is one of the most used apps for rooting android devices and it comes with so many cool features.
- vRoot is free, and you can easily root your android phone with the help of this app.
- It allows you to install unlimited third-party apps, which really helps you to customize your phone
- Continuous and regular useful updates are available for this app, which allows your phone to keep your phone or tablet up to date.
- It even works with so many popular tablets.
- It helps you to speed up the performances of your smartphone and tablets also.
- vRoot app allows you to have a powerful data backup facility, which is the most important part if you are rooting your phone and don’t want your valuable data to get lost.
- If you want to custom flash your kernel then vRoot also helps you in doing that, So, that you can fully take control of your device may it be phone or tablet.
- It also provides you with a free Wi-Fi hotspot facility.
- It prevents you from Ads.
VRoot Download Pre-Requirements
- Fully installed USB drivers for android mobile
- Remove postcodes and security patterns
- Minimum 50 % of the battery life of the device
- No need of installing CWM
- USB data cable
Download and Install vRoot Apk
- Step 1 – Backup all the data on your device before start the rooting your device.
- Step 2 – Download the android vRoot tool and install. NOTE: If you are Non-Chines please use the vRoot English version
- Step 3 – Enable debugging on your Android device. (Settings–>Developer options–>USB debugging)
- Step 4 – Open the vRoot software on your computer.
- Step 5 – Connect the PC and the android device.
- Step 6 – Once you connect the device and PC, it will automatically detect your smartphone.
- Step 7 – Then click the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
- Step 8 – Device will reboot automatically and confirm by the vRoot software.
This is how you will download and install vRoot apk on your device. If you find this article helpful then please share this with your friends.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.