WiFiKill Pro app is one of the best WiFi controller app for Android devices. It is used to cut off other internet connection in any WiFi network. This app is completely free of cost. WiFiKill app is developed by the XDA app developer. This app is very useful to reduce the bandwidth misuses. Suppose, you are connected to a shared WiFi network, and the speed of the network is very slow. Now the WiFiKill pro will do its work by increasing the speed of the WiFi network by kicking other connections or blocking them. You can also monitor the data usage of the connected device. In this article, you will learn how to download and install the WiFiKill pro on your Android devices.
Features of WiFiKill Pro
- WiFiKill pro is a complete freeware app. You need not pay a single penny to download the app
- It can cut off the other internet connection, connected to the same or shared WiFi network.
- This app will also gather information about the connected devices in the WiFi network.
- WiFiKill pro can be helpful in reducing the bandwidth leeching done by the other person.
- It has added a new blocking system named “UDP Protocol blocking”. You can block any UDP protocol by this feature
- It can make an URL list of connected devices and can sort these in many ways.
Download WiFiKill Pro app for Android
Unfortunately, the WiFiKill pro app is not available on Google Play store. You need to download it manually from the third-party websites.
Step 1: First go to your android device, go to Settings, tap on security and enable Unknown Sources.
Step 2: Now open the browser search for the WiFiKill Pro apk file and download it.
Step 3: Once the apk file has been downloaded successfully, navigate to the apk file and click on install button to begin the installation process
Step 4: After the completion of the installation process, you are all set to use the app.
I hope this article has helped you to know more about WiFiKill pro app. If you are facing any difficulty or errors while downloading or installing the app then please feel free to comment below. Do share this article with your friends and family.