Gboard is an app that is a virtual keyboard and is developed by Google. The Gboard has google search that includes web results and easy searching options. This virtual keyboard has audio support and also can recognise the hand drawn emoji.
The keyboard also has multilingual language support. The app has increased its popularity with time and has billions of downloads.
Gboard also has next-phrase prediction option available which helps us to save the time.
Getting Gboard App for PC
The features of the very popular Gboard app are as follows:-
- Gboard has a multilingual support which means it can support many languages from all around the globe. (more than 100 languages)
- There is an option of dark theme also which is trending nowadays.
- You can also the camera image as the background of the Gboard.
- Gboard also has an offline voice recognition feature.
- The latest feature called as Emoji Kitchen is recently introduced in which you can mix up different emoji and then use them as stickers while messaging.
- The prediction option is also there in order to save our time.
Gboard is an advanced virtual keyboard with so many amazing features and due to these features this app has been very popular among its users.
How to Download and Install gboard app in PC
- You would need to download and install bluestack android emulator on your PC or Mac.
- By double clicking on the downloaded file you will be able to install the Bluestack emulator on your device.
- Now you can open the emulator. The top search button of the emulator is the place where you can search for Gboard.
- Download the app from the app store. You need to put the google account details here as you will be downloading it from Google playstore.
- Install it on clicking on right option.
- Within the emulator you will find My Apps button in the top menu. From here you will select the option for Use Gboard for PC.