Are you a big fan of music and looking for a simple way to download Vidmate app? Perhaps you got disappointed by going to the Play Store? Or might be thinking is it safe to use Vidmate on Android, Windows OS, and PC? If that is so, you have to hang on as in this article you will get all the necessary information to install on PC.
Google has a strict against activities that resemble unauthorized downloading of videos; especially with YouTube because of this issue, you will not find Vidmate on Play Store as its one of the banned play store apk. If you’re not familiar with this app, Vidmate works well on Android phones and PC. And to watch movies and videos on the bigger screen of a laptop/PC is always better.
So before heading straight to the installation process let’s check it out its features for PC.
Features of Vidmate for PC
- Within the app, you can search for a favourite video for yourself.
- By searching online, you can play any video inside the app.
- One of the best features is that you can download any video from online then save it locally to play it later. You can also download Speedtest apk and Tubemate for pc window.
|Candy crush saga|
Download and Install Vidmate for PC
- A little reminder since there is no official Vidmate for PC so, I am going to show bypass method. No need to worry there is no coding involved. You need to download an emulator first, for running this app on a PC. Follow the following process.
- First, open any web browser like UC Browser or Google Chrome.
- Once your browser on the address bar type BlueStacks Android emulator or Nox App Player you can choose any one Android emulator from both. When it comes to run Android apps on PC, these two are the most reliable.
- By going to the respective official website, you can download a preferred android emulator.
- Once it is downloaded then run the installer and install on the preferred local storage.
- When the Android emulator finishes the installation process, from the desktop or the program list you can run the shortcut icon.
- On your first run, you will get a brief instruction to familiarize and assist you on for using the Android emulator.
- When the introduction part finishes, you can open the native browser on Android emulator then type on the address bar the Vidmate. Or better use the download link we provided in this article so that you won’t get the wrong APK file. If no you can also use Xender app for PC for transferring APK files via PC and Android devices.
- To download the Vidmate APK file from your PC, you have to double-click on it then it will automatically install to the Android emulator.
- It might take some time wait a couple of seconds when it gets installed you can enjoy all the features of Vidmate for PC.
Vidmate is user-friendly if you are new to the Vidmate app. I recommend that you try it for yourself by following this download method on your PC.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.