YouTube is one of the best and user-friendly platform where users can watch a different kind of videos as per their like, and it provides unique features to their users with the offline features users can save the video. Users can watch video anytime with data off as well, but most of the time offline videos get saved in internal storage due to which users can’t get space for other work.
So here I am going to share that will definitely help you to save the offline videos to your SD card. Let’s go straight to the steps!
Download YouTube Offline Videos on SD card
- You have to go to the setting of the YouTube app first.
- After that, you have to go to the setting of the app then click on the on your photo and logo of your profile.
- Now in the Settings, one list will open and here also you have to click on setting option.
- After that, you will see the offline option then, you need to open the option.
- Now, you have to open the use SD card option then click on the ON button.
- After setting all the videos will save in memory card and if the user needed that they can set the resolution of the video and you will get the option regarding it.
- Vidogram for PC Download for Windows/ Mac OS
- VLLO Video Editor for PC – Windows and Mac Free Download
Steps To Download videos to an SD card
First of all, make sure that videos you’ve downloaded are stored on an SD card so install an SD card on your phone, and if you don’t turn on SD card use then, videos will save to phone’s internal memory. You can also try Yes movie download and Fix cant play this video.
- At the top of your screen go to the Menu then tap on the settings.
- Now under the Video Storage, you need to tap SD Card.
- After that, you have to select to use SD card memory but if you remove the SD card and put it in another phone the videos you saved to that SD card will not play.
- After that, you have to go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Now, tap on the video once and select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- After that, you need to tap on the Download; you will see the video’s download progress on the Home screen or in the Downloads tab.
Most of the time offline videos get saved in internal storage due to which users can’t get space for other work but going through the above steps you can save the videos in your SD card. Everyone likes watching videos from YouTube as it is the best and user-friendly platform that lets users watch videos as per their like, and it provides the offline features so that users can save the video and watch video anytime with data off as well. Thanks for reading the guide!
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.