To take delight of the watching movies and videos, the Smartphone is a most fitting gadget. Indeed, it satisfies your prerequisite of watching videos online too.
Movie HD No connection Error is most common issue faced by users whenever they try to access the the app on their smartphone or android based smart TVs.
If you face the same issue saying “Can’t Play this Video” while watching videos then we are guiding here on how to Fix Can’t Play this Video error on Android. First of all make sure to download the latest apk so that it works with latest updates.
There might be a few issues with that video file or access link from the app.
[su_button url=”https://bit.ly/2MkWcZB” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”12″ rel=”nofollow”]Movie HD Working APK Latest[/su_button]
Why Can’t play the video error shows up?
You may have experienced ordinarily a message saying “Can’t play video” or “Sorry, this file can’t be played” while attempting to play a video in a player.
How to fix this error?
For video playback issue in you have to try to clear the cache and data on your smartphone app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Movie HD app.
- At the top right, tap setting.
- Tap App Clear Cache + data.
- To delete everything, select Delete all.
- This will clear the data.
- Movie HD app needs a google account. So make sure to logout and login back if the issue still occurs.
- You can also try connecting to a VPN first and then connect to the site since most of the ISP may have blocked the app links from accessing.
- You can try hola VPN free vpn
- If you still face issue, you may always check other great apps such as moviebox pro, thop tv app, Oreo tv app, bobby moviebox app etc.
Let us know in the comments if you still face issue.