Sometimes it happens that the user faces a very weird issue with their Android devices that are unable to pull down the notification on the status bar. Additionally, sometimes it also happens that the recent tabs or the home button of the device stop responding. If you are also facing the same situation and irritated due to the same then the solution is here now. All you need to do is to follow the instructions given in the below section of this article.
How to Fix Can’t Pull Down Notification Bar in Android Phone
Usually, such situations occur whenever the device internal storage gets filled up. If you are having a Moto, Sony Xperia, Lenovo, a few Samsung devices, Micromax, OnePlus etc. then you may find such errors in your device. Let’s start discussing the solution to this problem.
Solution 1: Change your device user
- First of all, you need to reboot your device to the safe mode.
- In order to reboot the device you need to press the power key for a long time and then you will see the option of power off. From the dialogue box, you need to select the option and then hit on Ok
- Once you have entered in the safe mode on your device you need to go to the Android Settings
- Now move towards the users’ section and then switch to the guest account
- repeat the step and switch back to the owner account
- Finally, reboot your device so that you can come back to the normal mode.
Well, the above-given steps will help you in getting rid of the problem but still, if you are facing the same error then you are suggested to follow the solution two. You can also try download install google triangle and download install mobogenie ios
Solution 2: Set a Screen Lock
- You can also get rid of this problem by simply setting up our screen lock. You are suggested to choose the pattern lock instead. To set a pattern lock you need to go to the Settings > Security > Screen lock > Pattern.
- The once the screen lock is set successfully you need to clear the device memory and then reboot the device and then unlock the pattern.
- By following this problem you will be able to use your phone normally.
If still the problem persists and you are still not able to pull down the notification bar or using the home button then you are suggested to choose the solution 3.
Solution 3: Factory data reset
This is the last solution that you can adopt to get rid of the problem. We suggest you choose the factory reset option. But, before completing the factory data reset procedure you are suggested to take the backup of your data.
- First of all, you need to power off your Android device and reboot to the recovery mode. To perform this function you need to press the Power Key + Volume down key simultaneously
- The with the help of the volume up button select the recovery mode and then hit on the Power key to confirm it
- In case you are not able to see no command option on the screen then you need to press Power Key + Power Up button simultaneously
- select and hit on Factory Restore or Factory Reset option and then hit on the power key for confirming the command
- Format procedure is completed you need to select the reboot option again and then hit on the power key
- Congratulations your device is back to normal position
- ixPlus for PC Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Download Project Spark on Windows 10, 8
- BitLife MOD APK 1.29.1 (Bitizen Unlocked) Download
- Triplens: Photo Translator for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
By following the above-given methods you will definitely get rid of the problem. If you are facing the issue then we suggest you to visit the customer care executive saw the service centre to get your device repaired.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.