Many people are facing these types of problems nowadays since all have started using mobile phones and the main source to download app and games is Google Play Store, so during that process, they are facing this serious issue which creates a big problem to all people. There is no reason behind why it is appearing but the problem can be solved by using some of the methods.
While downloading any application or game from Google play store sometimes Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 happens. There is no reason behind this. Sometimes bugs and glitches will serve on the Google server side. This may occur even due to by server-side issues. Let us see, how to fix error RH-01 in Google Play Store.
How to Fix Error RH-01 in Google Play Store
In your Android mobile phone if you see that you are stuck with error RH 01 you just start with the simplest method as rebooting your phone. In many cases, this will also solve the problem. Just turn your phone off and leave it for 5 minutes and then try to download again. This is the basic method. This will allow solving many types of problems.
How to troubleshoot Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01
- The first step is to set the correct date and time. Most of the time error retrieving information from the server or web RH- 01 which is caused due to incorrect date and time.
- Sometimes this may occur due to non-agreement date and expired license. Check that if your date and time is correct or not. If not, then turn off the automatic date and time and fix the correct one, and also check the correct time zone. And save the settings.
- The second step is to restart your Android device after completing your date and time zone. You just restart a device which will also help to solve the problem.
- And then Clear Cache and data of Google play store. For this process go to Settings, click on the Application Manager. Now scroll on to open all tabs. Check for Google play store app, here there will be three buttons blinking force stop, clear cache, clear data, click them on the sequence. Now return back to all the app list see that whether you are facing the same error. If it then follows the next step, or else continue with the downloading process. In some cases, this may solve the problem by these steps, or else with the next step.
- Re-add your Google account. For this process go to Settings, click on account option and then go to Google option now you can see the Google account so just remove it. After that restart your Android device and add your Google account again.
Check these as well:
- Instagram MOD APK (Instander) v2.0
- FreeIP App – How to Donwload for PC & Mac
- How To Download Camy App For PC
- Intugame VR apk not working FIX
Where this process will help you to come out from error retrieving information from server RH-01. By following these steps, this error will not disturb you any longer. And somehow you will find an easy way to manage this problem. If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!