Are you in a situation where you’re connected to the Internet but can’t get to any web page, well it is annoying and frustrating! While checking wireless, you will likely see a small yellow triangle, and when you tap on it, it will show no Internet Secured Message. Usually, the error occurs due to many reasons, but the common is the IP address that causes a problem in the router to connect with the Internet. Sometimes this error occurs due to the update of the operating system.
How to fix the No Internet Secured Problem?
So following are the options as there are a lot of ways to fix it and you won’t know which one will work for the occurrence of the error you can run through each of the below options. You can also try True skate and Brawl stars.
Change Property Of Wi-Fi Connection
- First, hold the Windows key and press the letter R then run window and enter ncpa.cpl then click OK.
- After that, it will open the network connections window.
- Now choose the WiFi connection then right-click on the WiFi and Properties.
- Make sure that you have checked the following option in a dialog box.
- Client for Microsoft networks
- File and printer sharing for Microsoft networks
- Link-layer topology discovery mapper I/O driver
- Internet protocol version 4, or TCP/IPv4
- Internet protocol version 6, or TCP/IPv6
- Link-layer topology discovery responder
- After that, click on the network icon and locate the WiFi network where the error occurs.
- Now, you need to unplug ethernet cable connected with the computer.
- After that, enable airplane mode then restart the WiFi router.
- Once the WiFi router is up you can disable the airplane mode on your computer.
- Now it should work, connect to the Wi-Fi connection again.
|Mortal kombat x mod|
Update the Network Adapter
- First, press the Windows key + R and in the Run dialog box type devmgmt.msc.
- You have to press enter then it will open the device manager window.
- Double-click on network adapters to expand it and identify the network adapter then right-click on it and choose update driver software.
- In the dialogue box of the update, driver clicks on search automatically option then windows will start to search for the updated driver software.
- Open the network and sharing centre and change adapter settings in the left-hand menu and click on it.
- Now right-click on wireless network and properties and to disable it unchecks the Internet protocol version 6 and click OK.
- After that, close the window and restart your computer then you can access the Internet.