Nowadays technology has become so advanced that every second day some new inventions take place. Along with new experiments, the security and privacy features are also improving. Yes, now Google has become so advanced and strict regarding the privacy policies and security of the users.
If you are also facing problems like not able to hit on the install button while getting any application installed from the third-party platform apart from Google Play Store, then there is no need to worry now. Here is the solution to this problem. This “Install Button Disabled” is not an error, it’s just a privacy related measure taken by the Android. The main motive is to prevent users from downloading malicious content.
But if you are willing to solve this and download your favourite application or game from any third party platform then you can take help of the solution given below.
Methods to fix the Install Button Not Working Android issue:
There are two methods of solving the Install Button Not Working Android issue that are:
Method 1: Disable Screen Overlay Apps
If you are struggling with the Install button not working issue then here is the solution. In order to get rid of this problem, the first and foremost step you need to follow is to disable any screen overlay apps like Screen Dimmer, Bluelight Filter, Screen recorder, Juice Defender or any sticky icons which use a screen space like one-click RAM Booster or Junk Cleaner.
Additionally, you are also suggested to disable all such applications that may overlay your original screen. You may also delete the recent activity from your device. After completing all this you need to go back to the apk file location and then again try to hit on the Install button available. By using this method you may become able to use the Install tab.
If you are still struggling with the same issue then here is another method you can try to get rid of the problem. Check out the method two, given below:
Method Two: Download Install Button Unlocker application from the Play Store.
It is one of the best methods you can try to get rid of the Install button not working issue. All you need to do is to follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, you are required to open the Google Play Store on your device
- Once you get access to the application, you will see the search bar available at the top of the homepage
- Hit on the search bar and then enter Install Button Unlocker application name
- Once you enter the list of applications including the Install Button Unlocker and alternatives to it will appear
- Hit on the Install Button Unlocker application icon
- Now the page having the install tab and details regarding the same will appear
- Hit on the Install tab available on the same page
- Wait for a file until the file gets downloaded
- Once the downloading procedure is completed you need to go back to the home screen of your device
- Now hit on the icon of the Install Button Unlocker and then allow it by giving permissions
- Now you are all set to use the application.
By following the above-given instructions you can easily download and install the Install Button Unlocker application your device. Before downloading the application it is necessary to ensure that your device is having enough storage space. In the case of low storage space, the application will not be downloaded. Additionally, your device must have a stable internet connection or connected to Wi-Fi. Without an internet connection, the application will not be downloaded in the device.
|ad blocker apps android|
|clash of clans without updating|
|ogwhatsapp latest version|
|playstation 3 emulators for pc|
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.