World of Warcraft is a huge multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. However, sometimes WoW crashes due to system errors. The common error we see is Error#132. If you have encountered with the same error then don’t worry you are at the right place. In this article, I will provide you with solutions for this error.
Fix World of Warcraft Error 132
So for fixing the World of Warcraft, I give you some genuine solutions –
Installing the Latest patch
If you have a weakness for the game then you must know that the game developers continuously launches new patch files for updating the current gameplay experience and fix errors within. So you can follow up these steps for installing the current game patch files –
- At first, you will have to launch the Blizzard Battle.net application on your system.
- Then you will find on the left side of the application, situate and click on the World of Warcraft icon which will be available there.
- Then you could click on the given options button situated right below the title.
- Click on the patch notes to see if it just a case you find any pending updates.
- Then click on the patch file for installing it on your computer.
- So when you will be done with updating you are allowed to launch at the game.
- Just instigate the Blizzard Battle. Net application on your Windows 10 system.
- Then at the left of it, you can situate and click on the world of Warcraft icon.
- Then you can click on the choices of given buttons which are situated just at the right below the given title.
- Now you could click on the Scan option and restore the option from the crash or collapse.
- Eventually, click on the start scanning and you will have to follow up the on-screen bidding just to have a successful scan and rebuilt the game files.
Scan using command prompt
- So at first, you have to go the search bar close to the starting menu.
- Then you will have to type command in the dialogue box, and then press Ctrl + Shift, then press enter for instigating prompt with administrator access.
- Now you have to type SFC/ scan now in the command prompt and then just enter.
- You will have to wait for the process to complete and this is a little bit time taking.
- When the process gets finish end the Command Prompt and all the other open applications and then you will just have to restart your system.
Reset to get set properly
- Always take care that if you find anything like games or application running in the background then you will have to wind that up.
- Also if you own applications such as Pawn, WIM then uninstall it at first I would suggest you.
- Now you will be able to instigate the Blizzard battle. Net application.
- Then after instigating and situating on the left option click on the World of Warcraft icon.
- So after completing these little steps and formalities, you will be able to play the games.
This is so simple and easy to fix the World of Warcraft error 132 you will just have to take care of a few things.