The need of keeping a tab on home or office when you are not present there is a must, so you can use FreeIP App which will be fitted with the webcam and can be checked from PC or Mac.
- The development of FreeIP App is particularly user-friendly so it comes with easy interface and simple downloading system.
- FreeIP App can be installed in a phone or PC and a sequence number will connect it through webcam.
- There will be preview system for the various cameras that are installed. It can let you watch up to 16 screens at once.
- Taking screenshot while the video is streaming is another great feature of FreeIP App. it can help you later if some mishap takes place.
- Video recording and anytime playback is possible through this app. for recording you need to activate the recording feature within the app. later you can run the playback to see the past footage.
- You can use a VR headset with this app to get a panoramic view that makes the experience more real.
- The SN login through the sequence number makes the app really safe and easy.
Instructions for Installing on PC
- You would need to download and install bluestack android emulator on your PC or Mac.
- By double clicking on the downloaded file you will be able to install the Bluestack emulator on your device.
- Now you can open the emulator. The top search button of the emulator is the place where you can search for FreeIP App.
- Download the app from the app store. You need to put the google account details here as you will be downloading it from Google playstore.
- Install it on clicking on right option.
- Within the emulator you will find My Apps button in the top menu. From here you will select the option for Use FreeIP App for PC.
Hello All! My name is Ranjith, I am passionate about technology and an android developer. I love exploring and making new apps on both android and ios. This blog is to share the apps and steps and trick to install.