Security is a big cause of tension these days, so keeping an eye on your kid or watching the workplace when you are not present is a necessity. To make that possible, the HiLookVision apps are here which will work from your PC or Mac with a third party emulator easily.
Features of HiLookVision app
- Video monitoring and keeping a check on the place is a great feature of HiLookVision, and you can also see the real time streaming of those footages.
- With the help of IP address and port number you can connect the camera to the PC or Mac which is a simple and useful method anyone can follow.
- The video recording with video playback done in HiLookVision is a great benefit.
- Any motion will be detected by HiLookVision and you will be notified about it.
- The app supports IPC with IPZ control which is a secure process.
- Any internet connection is feasible with the HiLookVision and you can get satisfactory result from it.
- The live streaming on your PC is made easy with simple configuration. It manages more than one camera at the same time.
Ways of Installing HiLookVision app On Your PC (Windows and Mac)
- First step is to Download and install an Android emulator like bluestacks or Nox app player on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, open the emulator and go on to Google Play Store section.
- Search for the HiLookVision app APK.
- Now Click on the APK to start the download process of the app.
- Now installation will begin.
- You can also download HiLookVision apk first on the PC and then open it with bluestacks/Nox directly instead of going to google play store.
Hello All! My name is Ranjith, I am passionate about technology and an android developer. I love exploring and making new apps on both android and ios. This blog is to share the apps and steps and trick to install.