The music lovers will surely love this app as this one will allow you to listen to the music from YouTube even after the screen of mobile is off. This eases the problem of stopping the music when the device screen is not lit.
What is YMusic?
YMusic allows you to play music of your favorite Youtube video in the background while your phone screen is off.
- You can download several songs from YouTube with this app and save them in different formats.
- The music player cum downloader is rather interesting and it will help you to stream music in simple way.
- You will get floating popup player and by double clicking on it to pause or play. YouTubs music will be played at background.
- From the open API you can achieve the YouTube content.
- Your favourite music can be listed and later you can listen from that list.
- You will get a notification bar control which will allow you to check the notifications.
- This interesting music player comes with a nice material design. There are 81 colours to choose for the theme .
- As this app runs while the phone screen is turned off, it saves the power of your device. Also a great amount of bandwidth is saved as the video loader is not running along with the app.
Download and Install YMusic App on your Windows and Mac
Now to install this application on PC windows, further steps are to be followed:-
- Firstly, PC users have to install an Android Emulator such as bluestacks. With the help of this emulator; app can be downloaded for PC version on Windows 7,8,10 and laptops too.
- Now, run the emulator bluestacks and then login to Google Playstore.
- After this search the app Ymusic on the Google Playstore.
- Now after searching the app. you have to download it or you can import it from your PC to the Ymusic and then install it.
- After installing the Ymusicfor the PC, we can play it and have fun watching our favourite songs played.
Hello All! My name is Ranjith, I am passionate about technology and an android developer. I love exploring and making new apps on both android and ios. This blog is to share the apps and steps and trick to install.