There are now apps which will help you to restore the iOS device without getting the data lost. You can transfer the data on PC or any other iPhone with iBackup extractor app. iBackup Extractor pro app can be used on PC as well, with the help of a good android emulator.
- You will be able to view the content of the backups, and then copy them individually to the computer. This way you will be saving all the important documents safely, even if you do not use the android device further.
- iBackup extractor works by finding your phone and iPod touch and the iPad backups all by itself.
- Choose any backup from browsing and extract it with iBackup extractor.
- It will also convert the files into accessible format.
- You can retrieve data from iTune or Finder backups.
- This is free software, and you can extract more than 20 items from the backup in the free trial version.
- It will work on PC or Mac so you can download iBackup extractor and copy the backup data on those devices.
- You can also preview the files as iBackup extractor will read the encrypted iOS backups.
iBackup Extractor (Pro) Download for PC (windows 7/8/10/Xp & Mac)
- First step is to Download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox app player on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, open the emulator and go on to Google Play Store section.
- Search for the iBackup Extractor pro app APK.
- Now Click on the iBackup Extractor pro APK to start the download process of the app.
- Now installation will begin.
- You can also download iBackup Extractor pro apk first on the PC and then open it with bluestacks/Nox directly instead of going to google play store.
- Download TerraGenesis Game for PC (Windows & Mac)
- Download Salient Eye Security Camera for PC (Windows & Mac)
- How To Play PACYBITS FUT 19 On Your PC (Windows & Mac)