The step-by-step guide to installing the Live TV on Firestick is mentioned as to help with enjoying the best of time with new entertainment process. To install the Live Net TV on Firestick. Other than that, there is Fire TV, Fire TV cube and Android TV box. The Live Net TV is live television streaming APK which is available on a good number of devices. It’s not like any cable TV that would cost you a great deal of money. Rather is the one that you can specially subscribe to the premium channels. With this, you can also watch satellite channels absolutely free. This app is going to get you with dozens of live TV channels across the globe in multiple languages to your fire stick screen.
The Android app used in this is hundred percent remote friendly and permits with smooth navigation through the app to let you find your favorite channels.
How good is it?
The Live NET TV is a great option to stream cable TV without any kind of payment. There are a lot to enjoy and choose channels from. These are like sports, news, entertainment, movies, TV shows and many more. The app has also recently added on a demand section with limited contents for free movies and shows. Let’s have a check to it.
Live NET TV on Firestick
This does carry an important aspect but before that the fire stick should permit for installing Live Net TV which is a third party app. For that, you need to
- Go to the fire stick home screen and you will check that out with the menu options on the top. Now use your fire stick remote and open the Settings.
- In the setting menu, click on the device.
- On the following windows, click on Developer Options.
- Do make sure that the app from the Unknown Sources is on and if it is off then click it and turn it ON.
- Now you will be promoted with a warning message and that must be ignored by you and then click on turn on.
Now your fire stick has been setup to install any third party app including live net TV.
Installing Live NET TV on Firestick
The fire stick do need an additional tool to side load the third party apps. So that first thing one need is to get the downloader app from the store. The important thing one should remember is to get the downloader app for all the fire stick users who side load the apps onto their devices. Follow the steps below after installing the downloader.
- Run the downloader and click the home tab on the left side bar.
- Now give a right click the URL field.
- You need to see the following popup windows with an empty space to type in the source URL and the onscreen keypad. Enter the link to download the live Net TV APK on the fire stick.
- Click on go which will navigate you to a new webpage where you need to scroll down using your remote navigation and click the download live net APK.
- Now the downloading will start properly.
If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!