Android applications on Windows 10 Mobile? Sounds funny, isn’t it? Microsoft has wiped all segments of Project Astoria from Windows 10 Mobile. A few years prior, we could introduce Android applications on Windows 10 Mobile as the component was a piece of Microsoft’s Project Astoria.
The usefulness to introduce Android applications on Windows 10 Mobile was restricted to Build 10240. In any case, you can at present introduce Android applications on Windows Phone yet the procedure is bit dubious and accessible to chose telephones as it were.
Before we begin, you should have a retail FFU record for your Windows Phone. You can get the document from Windows Device Recovery Tool subsequent to blazing the telephone. It is essential as it would be a piece of the reinforcement picture of your telephone.
Install Android APK on Windows phone
What you have to do before you start installing Android Apps?
Download Windows Download Windows Device Recovery Tool and install it your Windows Phone. Connect your Windows Phone to PC and start Windows Device Recovery Tool. It will download the stock ROM for windows and store it in C:> ProgramData > Microsoft > Packages.
As Android apps can be ported to windows via Project Astoris, we will have to enable it, in order to start installing and using Android apps.
The official documentation of Project Astoria got spilt as of late. A few people have made an instrument called wconnect that encourages you to introduce Android APK on Windows telephones. Following are the bolstered gadgets that you could introduce Android APKs of your most loved applications on alongside the entire guide.
Power on your Windows telephone. At that point discover the symbol of “Settings”, go to the “Refresh and security” choice, and tap on the “For Developers” thing. At that point empower the “Engineers Mode”.
Step-by-step instructions to run Android applications on Windows phone
Simply close to the “Engineers Mode” area, you can without much of a stretch discover the “Gadget disclosure” segment. Empower it as well, so you can combine your Windows telephone to alternate gadgets with a code for blending.
- Still, on the screen, discover the “Combine” catch, and take a mental note of your match code, with the goal that you can utilize it for blending your gadgets together.
- The most effective method to run-android-applications on-windows-telephone 2
- At that point, you have to download the “Control” application and the Android SDK apparatus on your PC.
- At that point extricate the records that you download and consolidate it with the WinRar apparatus.
- You have to discover and introduce the “IpOverUsbInstaller.msi” and “vcredist_x86.exe” containing on the “wconnect” envelope.
- Presently you can associate your Windows telephone to your PC with the reasonable USB link.
- From the “Begin” menu, run the “Direction Prompt”, and bear in mind to do it as Administrator.
- The most effective method to run-android-applications on-windows-telephone 3
- Presently you have to enter the words “C:\Users\Yourusername\Downloads\Folderthatcontainswpconnect” on the Command window with the goal that you can change the registry to the wconnect.exe. And afterwards, push on the “ENTER” key.
- Once more, input “wconnect.exe” and push on the “ENTER” key.
- On the off chance that there are words requesting that you input the match code, you do it.
- Presently input the words “C:\Program Files (x86)\android-sdk\platform-instruments” to change the catalogue of the Android SDK apparatus.
- At that point you can start downloading and installing Android apps in your Windows telephone, as long as you do this way: contributing the words “adb introduce (in addition to the name of the application you need to introduce)” and after that push on the “ENTER” key.
This is how you can download and install any Android APK on your Windows phone. If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.