Flappy dunk 2 is created by voodoo whose tagline reads as “Our games are easy to pick up but hard to put down”. For once the tagline doesn’t lie.
It puts a new spin on playing basketball online where you have to jump through as many hoops as you can. In case you fail to jump through the hoop or touch the ceiling, its game over. Oh, and by the way the basketball has wings. Quidditch anyone. You can unlock new, more elaborately designed wings as you stack more points. You can also choose from a wide array of skins for your basketball from the settings.
Each new skin will only add to your gaming experience. You can also change the colour of the basketball to your liking. All of this will lead to an immersive gaming experience. This game is just what you need to break your daily monotony. It might frustrate some of you at first but once you get the hang of it you won’t be able to put it down. Like all games the longer you play it the more challenging it becomes.
Install Flappy Dunk 2 on PC
Now this game was created for Android phones, but don’t let that come in the way of you enjoying it on your computers. Trust me as fun as this game is on Android, it is even better on computers. For those of you who have the latest version of Windows 10, you are in luck. All you have to do is
- Go to Microsoft Store.
- Search for Flappy Dunk.
- Click on get and then install.
- Wait for the program to be installed and then click Launch. Yep, it’s that easy.
For those unfortunate souls who don’t have the latest version of Windows on your computer, don’t fret we have a solution for you as well. Install any third party android emulator on your PCs. For those of you not in the know, android emulators let you experience Android Operating Systems on a Windows PC. Its android but with mouse and keyboard attached. You can also try Mirror iphone ipad samsung tv and Best alternatives to kodi.
Download Flappy Dunk 2 on PC & Mac (Windows PC 7/10/8)
Now there are tons of Android emulators out there but Bluestacks by far seems to be the most popular. It specifically targets android gamers and claims to be six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy S9. Bear in mind that while some of these emulators are free, others are likely to charge some monthly or yearly fee for their services.
|Best lite browsers android|
|Best adblock browsers android|
|Best ios emulators windows|
|Fix dns probe finished error|
Also be sure to compare the features of various emulators available online such as graphics, user interface, the accuracy of gaming controls and last but not the least gaming performance itself. Some emulators are bound to give you better performance than others. A few emulators even have strategy guides for certain games. We would advise that you choose your emulators accordingly.
- Go to bluestacks.com. Or if you would prefer to go with any other emulator then go to its respective website.
- Click on download Bluestacks or click on the download button of your preferred emulator.
- Once the program has finished downloading, run it by double-clicking on it.
- Install the emulator by following all the instructions that appear on the screen.
- When the emulator has finished installing then open your emulator.
- Type in your email address in order to set up the Google Play Store.
- After the Google Play Store interface opens, search for the flappy dunk and install it.
- And Voila! You can now play Flappy Dunk on your computer.