Shooting video through camera has become obsolete if you are not a professional. The recent mobiles and PC or Mac comes with the recording capacity, but if you are not satisfied with the quality of your video, then use iRecorder video recorder app, which is an android app, but with the help of android emulator you can use it on PC or Mac.
Features Of The iRecorder App?
- The video will be recorded by the iRecorder video recorder app on its own. No need to keep a tab on the screen. This is a pretty simple app and it lets you work on your device like taking call or working on some other file, while the shooting will be uninterrupted.
- Now you can shoot with both the cameras of your device. iRecorder records using the front camera of PC or if you are using it with mobile then both front and back camera will be working.
- There are various language options for the instruction in iRecorder. So you can manage it with ease.
- Here you can plan to shoot the video on any specific time.
- This app will stop the video shooting consequently so the video can be trimmed.
How to Get iRecorder For PC?
However, an android emulator is necessary if you need to download this iRecorder. There are several android emulators in the market but the most popular ones are Nox and Bluestack.
How to download the iRecorder apk with bluestack:
- To begin with, you need to download bluestack on your PC or Mac.
- After launching bluestack, you will go to the home screen where you will find the option for Google playstore.
- Get inside the playstore with the google login details.
- Here you can search and find the iRecorder app.
- Download the app and install it within Bluestacks emulator.
- You can now open the app and start using it.