KokoTime is a free app for watching free entertaining and media content on your android device.
The app has both online streaming and offline streaming services that you can watch videos from the file manager in your device.
Kokotime supports Universal Cast and Chromecast so you can watch content from these mediums.
The app supports zapping and M3U parser. You can add your M3U playlist and can play with an inbuilt player in KokoTime.
KokoTime works like the Kodi. It doesn’t have its contents but plays when it from outsourcing like DVD, Device contents, add-ons, etc. It allows you to download a third-party plugin to access the content.
This is a free video streaming app for Android which requires android 4.0 and above version.
Features of KokoTime Apk –
- Third-party add-on supporter
- Access and index your local media.
- It has an inbuilt media player to play offline content from your device.
- M3U parser
- Chromecast support
- Universal cast – You can stream media from any device without having an external device.
- All features of Video and movie streaming apps.
- Subtitle supports.
- Simple, free, and elegant app for entertainment lovers.
- Auto-update – You will get all updates automatically whenever developers make.
Kokotime on PC Download (Windows 8/8.1/7 & Mac)
If you have Windows PC on your desktop then you can follow the below process:
- First you need to download the emulator software on your PC which will help you to download kokotime.
- Download the apk installer file then.
- Then open the emulator and at the left hand corner, click on Add APK button. This will eventually load the kokotime apk with the emulator.
- The location of apk will be asked and you have to select that. This will automatically install the apk on your desktop.
- Now you will find the kokotime apk running successfully when you will click on it.