You can turn your PC or Mac into a surveillance camera while you want to check on the household. Manything App uses the microphone and camera of your Mac or PC and conveys the video and audio to another android device that is far away.
Manything App for PC Features
- There is a monthly subscription for Manything App, and this service includes storing the recorded videos on its cloud.
- Any detection of motion will be informed by the Manything App to your android device.
- With the help of internet you can watch live videos from the android device. Live steaming is possible from anywhere with Manything App.
- The peer-to-peer communication feature is present in this app, which enables you to talek to the people or kids on the other side of the camera or PC.
- This app does not take much time and complication to get set up. Manything App is easy to set up.
- You can connect and disconnect the app at your convenience. So no need to waste the data when you do not need the app to be used.
- There are two buttons for viewing and camera which are easy to handle.
How to download and Install the Manything App for PC
Now we can discuss the process to be performed with Nox emulator.
- Begin with downloading the Nox emulator on your PC.
- After downloading, install Nox and run it.
- Then enter your google account through the necessary details.
- Search for Manything App and install it within Nox emulator.
- When the installation is done, you can work with the apk on your PC or Mac.
- QQ Browser APK Download v18.104.22.16802 ( Fast Speed Browser)
- Download SwannView Link For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac