Are you here to get the simple a way to send a message to your blocked friend then, you’re on the right page as today in this article I have figured it out one of the easiest ways on how to send a message on WhatsApp if blocked so here we go.
Send Message to someone who Blocked you on WhatsApp
Send Message through SMS
Tons of people around the globe have moved away from SMS to contact their friends and family. Most of the smartphone comes along with the capability to send to an SMS number. Thus it’s incredible to switch over to device’s SMS app and send a text to the contact that blocked you. If you have as a WhatsApp contact, you will have a phone number, so it is worth trying to send a basic text to that user. But if a phone number block then, this method will not work.
Create a New Account
WhatsApp gets number from the contact list no matter device uses the same phone number as your account, you have to create a new account. By doing so, you will have other person’s contact information saved in the phone, as well as your ability to sign up for a service like Google Voice. Unfortunately, Google Voice can register from the United States so for outsiders can select favourite number service from any reputable site online. You can also check Wifikill pro and CSR racing 2.
Once login then WhatsApp will ask for your phone number to register so instead of entering your current phone number, enter the second number you created through Google Voice or your choice.
- After that, tap on Next icon, and WhatsApp will alert you so make sure that number is correct and tap on OK.
- WhatsApp will prompt for your verification code through viewing your SMS messages, so skip manually entering a confirmation code then tap on Not Now to send the code.
- After this, you will get a code inside your other inbox so enter the six digits into the field on a device.
- After that, it will automatically verify the number, and you need to input a name for your WhatsApp account.
- Now, you can view contacts automatically from within the device start messaging them through the service and the blocked user as well.
|Dead trigger 2 mod apk|
|Creehack for android|
|Real racing 3 hack|
Group Message is the final solution to send a message to block users, one of the most stable from the three options for contacting a blocked user on WhatsApp.
- First, search a friend willing to start a group chat involving both you and the other person.
- Once you’re in the group chat then, you can communicate with the other user that block you as group messages let blocked users and the contacts that blocked to communicate.
You can use the above strategies in emergencies, and if you have been blocked by someone then, there must be some reasons so you should not try to contact the person in any way. If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.