Mx player is an interesting video playing app which will offer you ample entertainment with the variety of programmes. This app is for the Indian users only and it offers multiple features and more than 10,000 hours of content within it.
MX Player for PC?
If you want to download Mxplayer for PC then this tutorial is guide to follow.
Key Features of MX Player
- You can get to see top grade videos and content which can be played online and offline, if you download them previously.
- There are TV shows, web series, music, video, sports, news and various other kinds of programmes which are available in more than 10 regional languages.
- You can access the free online music with the music tab in this app, the options are bollywood , religious and international songs.
- The multi-core decoding of MX player makes it a unique app which is first android video player.
- You can pinch on the screen to zoom-in and out and enlarge the text, and the swipe across the screen will let you pan. You can scroll forward or backward if you want to move to next or previous text and move up and down to read the top and bottom,There is kids lock feature to keep your child away from the unwanted programmes and they can enjoy the suitable shows.
How to Download MX Player for PC
To download MX Player for PC, you need to install an Android emulator. Here, we shall use the Bluestacks emulator. The following are the steps that you should follow:
Via BlueStacks App Player
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC.
- Click on exe to install
- Sign in or create a Google account.
- If you have a Gmail account, you can use it to sign in to Google Play.
- On Google Play search for Mxplayer app.
- Click on install.
With Nox App Player
- Download Nox ex file on your PC.
- Download Mxplayer APK on your computer.
- Click on the APK button on the Nox software.
- Click on the downloaded APK.