If you think that Periscope app is merely for Twitter use then, you are wrong as Periscope lets users share video to other trendy social media apps that you have an account like Facebook, Instagram app, and YouTube as well. One of the best thing about the Periscope app is that it features a 24-hour-only video post and if you like your videos to stay on the internet forever then, Periscope app is a good option. You can keep videos for long otherwise you can always start fresh the next day if that is your thing. So you’re here then I will teach a way to use Periscope for Laptop but before we go to the steps have a look at its astounding features.
Features of Periscope
- You can follow and unfollow people as well from your network.
- Periscope allows users to take control of everything that is going on with your social media accounts by using the settings.
- You will discover videos from all over the world within Periscope.
- Periscope supports replay with only the highlights of the event.
- You will be able to share your present adventure anytime with friends and families members.
- Periscope allows public, selective, and private broadcast of the events.
- It is integrated directly with Twitter so that one can always share instantly on the social media.
- Periscope supports sharing to other social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook.
- Periscope suggests people in your network that may have the same interest as yours.
- You can send out an instant notification to your followers as soon as you go live and public.
|Game guardian no root|
|Clownfish voice changer|
Download and Install Periscope for Windows PC
- First, you have to open a new tab then go to BlueStacks official website.
- You can download Bluestack with a 400MB of size.
- Once downloaded, you need to double-click on the installer to start the installation.
- After the installation finishes, you need to find the shortcut icon on the main desktop of your laptop.
- After the installation, you need to double-click on the icon to launch the BlueStacks.
- After that, you will get some quick instruction on how to control and use BlueStacks, if you don’t know then remember the instruction.
- Now, look for the Periscope then, tap on it to get the APK file.
- Once downloaded, you have to double-click on the APK file, or you can drag it to the BlueStacks window UI to start the installation.
- So wait for some time until the Periscope will install on your laptop.
Bluestack is capable enough for running the app with ease and gives the same performance as it is on an Android device. If you want the BlueStacks app to run better and smoother then, you need to install the latest DotNet framework for Windows as it enables the virtualization feature of your device from the BIOS. I hope that you will find this article helpful. If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.