PixPlus is a home security app works on an android device. This helps you to monitor your home when you are away from home.
PixPlus has lots of home security features that would help you to keep protect your home smartly. It has a 360 Fisheye camera to provide a 360 view of your house. Other cool features like sound and motion detection and video sharing option provide good security aspects.
Although this is an Android app with the help of an emulator you can easily use it on your pc devices.
- Sound and motion detector allows you to detect any kind of sound and motion happen within your device. You get a notification every time if anything happens like that. This is an optional feature you can turn it off if don’t want
- The content sharing option allows you to share videos and pics on different occasions with your friends and family.
- You can communicate with your friends and family with its two-way voice communication feature. It is like making a phone call.
- Live feed security feature allows to observe real-time security footage on your device.
- A smart tracking option will allow us to detect different objects on the way. This is also an optional feature you can turn it off.
Install PixPlus on your PC
- First step is to Download and install an Android emulator like bluestacks or Nox app player on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, open the emulator and go on to Google Play Store section.
- Search for the PixPlus app APK.
- Now Click on the APK to start the download process of the app.
- Now installation will begin.
- You can also download PixPlus first on the PC and then open it with bluestacks/Nox directly instead of going to google play store.
Hello All! My name is Ranjith, I am passionate about technology and an android developer. I love exploring and making new apps on both android and ios. This blog is to share the apps and steps and trick to install.