The game PUBG is a very popular one and the players have already enjoyed in via android mobiles, but the ones who like to play on a wider screen now can enjoy it via the app PUBG Mobile KR for PC. This game is really interesting and had won hearts after it was released on 2017. There is a Korean version which was only for the mobile users, and after seeing its fame, the version of PC has also been introduced.
- The full form of this game is Player Unknown’s Battleground and the name is suggestive enough for the features. The language of the game is Korean, though a Chinese version is also available.
- 100 players can play in a single map. They appear on the battleground with a parachute and are barehanded.
- There are weapons scattered in secret places, if you can reach to them and start the assassination then you have a chance to be the survivor and win the chicken dinner at the end.
- The graphics level of the PUBG Mobile KR for PC is high and that offers you super rich content visualisation.
- You can enjoy the graphics in full HD monitor of the PC and feel the excitement.
- The controls of the game are easy to pick up and even the beginners will be able to play the game easily. However, aiming is not very easy and it will take time to be a perfectionist.
- As good you will be in shooting, as fast you will be able to win.
- The sound quality of PUBG is also great in this PC version and you will feel the atmosphere of real battlefield.
- The items like guns and vehicles are designed accurately and keeping the touch of originality.
Download and Install PUBG on Your PC
Now to install this application on PC windows, further steps are to be followed:-
- Firstly, PC users have to install an Android Emulator such as Xeplayer. With the help of this emulator; PUBG can be downloaded for PC version on Windows 7,8,10 and laptops too.
- Now, run the emulator Xeplayer and then login to Google Playstore.
- After this search the PUBG on the Google Playstore.
- Now after searching the app. you have to download it or you can import it from your PC to the Xeplayer and then install it.
- After installing the PUBGfor the PC, we can play the game.