Rave app for Windows is One of the most popular app for communicating with the people who share love for the same kind of media was the agenda of the developers of Rave.io.
With this app on your PC you will never miss the family or friends while enjoying a favourite web series on Netflix or chill in the evening while listening to podcast with the group of friends. Sharing experience of enjoyment is the motto of Rave.io.
- There is RaveDJ option of mixing two songs seamlessly by AI within Rave.io which will make you feel like the coolest DJ.
- Rave.io is built for mobiles and tablets but with the help of android emulator you can bring it on the PC and enjoy with more ease.
- From YouTube to Vimeo, Reddit to Google Drive, Dropbox to Viki you can watch movies and programmes from any storage cloud with this app.
- You can invite your friends or start a public rave where you can meet people from all over the world sharing same love for the programmes or music that you enjoy.
- Rave.io is powered with millisecond precise synchronization engine which will transform your mobile into a good quality speaker for Karaoke party.
How to Download Rave for Windows PC (windows 7/8/10)
We can show you two different ways of downloading Rave on your PC or Mac with the help of android emulators.
- To begin with, you need to download bluestack on your PC or Mac.
- After launching bluestack, you will go to the homescreen where you will find the option for Google playstore.
- Get inside the playstore with the google login details.
- Here you can search and find the Rave app.
- Download the Rave app and install it within Bluestacks emulator.
- You can now open the Rave and start using it.