If you’re Instagram is disabled for any reason, there may still be a good chance that you’ll get it back. So here I am going to show you on how to recover deleted/banned Instagram account.
Steps to Restore Disabled Instagram Account
As we know that Instagram is a media content sharing photos, videos and the images are for selling products online. Sometimes you violate the TOS (Terms of Service) set by them, and then it causes disabling your Instagram account or even deleted permanently by Instagram.
- First, go to theURL:[sociallocker] https://help.instagram.com/contact/740949042640030 after that, the link will remove, you can now appeal only with below method.
- If the account is disabled by mistake then, you will be able to appeal the decision by the following.
- You should open the app then enter your username and password.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and you don’t see a disabled message, you may be experiencing a login issue.
- Tap on my account to mention an account is hacked.
- Now tap on no that will be easier to restore the disabled Instagram account.
- You need to enter the email address you’d like for them to contact you on.
- Now, enter your username then enter the email address you used to set up the account.
- After that tap on no then tap on someone you don’t know.
- Now, upload a photo from your account.
- You need to send the request after filling the forum.
- After that, you will receive an email requesting the brief description of the issue you’re experiencing; including the date you last had access to your account and how you lost access.
- And the email address you used to sign up for your account and by now your Instagram Account will be restored.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.