If you’re here then for rooting your device using KingRoot APK on Android then, makes sure you select the right version of KingRoot. KingRoot APK supports a vast range of brands along with several Android versions and requires the internet connection.
By rooting the device, you will get the highest authority on Android device and access for better use by optimizing your device, data, and much more. The benefits of the rooted device are that some of the data is saved in securely so that it cannot be accessed and some app cannot be installed as well.
Android Phones Supports KingRoot
So following are the KingRoot supported Android Phones that is going to be easy to unroot their device with no hassles and User can customize the entire Android device to use more advanced programs according to your needs.
- Jelly Bean (4.1.2)
- Jelly Bean (4.2.2)
- KitKat (4.4.2, 4.4.4)
- Lollipop (5.0.1, 5.1, 5.1.1)
- Marshmallow (6.0, 6.0.1)
- Nougat (7.0, 7.1)
Precautions before rooting Android Device
If in case you fail in rooting the device then you need to recover your lost data so that you need to back up your Android.
If your Android runs out of battery then, your device is likely to turn brick so make sure that you have at least 50% of battery.
You can look for the third-party root tool that provides easy and fewer steps with higher success rate freely.
Installation steps to Root Android device using KingRoot?
- First, open the Settings then Security and then Device Administration and Unknown Sources.
- After that, you have to download and install the KingRoot on your Android device.
- Once installed, you will see the icon launcher menu tap on the KingRoot app to open it.
- After that tap on the Start, Root button to start the root process and wait for a few minutes.
- You will see the Big Screen Tick which signifies that device is rooted successfully.
- Now restart the device then replace the KingUser and other Chinese apps with the SuperSU.
- Steps to Root the Android via KingRoot on PC
- First, you need to launch the program KingRoot after installing it then Connect your Android smartphone to PC via USB cable.
- If it asks you to set up debugging mode then, first connect the device with a computer by USB otherwise the connection will fail.
- Once it is successfully connected then the program will detect your phone to check whether it is supported or not.
- And if you’re phone or tablet is not rooted then, start to Root and process will begin.
- After that, your device will restart itself then you will get a signal called Successfully Gained Root on the screen, your device is rooted.
Steps to Root Android Smartphone without PC?
- You need to download the KingRoot by going to the official site.
- Once downloaded, tap on install then enable the Security Settings from Unknown Sources.
- After that, you need to tap on the install under the system installation to start the installation.
- Once installed, tap on the open button to startup KingRoot then tap on the try it to purify the screen and enter to the main interface.
- After that, tap on the get now button to start the rooting process.
- Now installation will begin so don’t turn off your device as it will reboot several times after the implementation finishes go back to the main screen.
- Now go to the Google Play Store then download and install the RootChecker then tap on the verify root to check whether the root is successful or not.
Download and Install SuperSu APK for Android
- You have to download then save SuperSU APK for Android.
- After that, go to the settings then security and enable the enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, you need to tap on the SuperSU APK then install it.
- Once installed, open then grant permission and enable SuperSu.
So this is the steps to root your device using Kingroot APK on Android. I hope that have learned and also hope that you will find the article helpful in the time of need.