Root Browser is a file manager for app Android devices. You would have better control over your android device or smartphones after having the Root Browser. This is a freely available app and you can download apk file for free.
What the Root browser does is it give you control over device after it getting rooted. It can alter the ownership and can change file permissions. You can send files or groups of files through email. You can perform basic file manager and office work with it.
Root browser apk not working on Nox FIX
This is a very good free app to make your phone creative and professional. Nox player is an android emulator to play mobile games of your pc. This is a very powerful emulator that could world with android 4 and above version and with android 7 it provides power gaming mood.
Nox player gives great performance by providing stability and smoothness while playing. Players can multi instances to play more. This is very easy to use players can be familiar with it in no time.
This is a perfect android emulator that supports keyboard, gamepad, script recording, and multi instances. It makes gaming experience perfect.
Root Browser is not working on Nox App –
You may be facing problems that even after making rooting on, you can not transfer and create files and folders from Nox. And, not able to copy, paste, and share files.
In short, the Root Browser is not working with the nox app.
This happens for various reason –
- If you are not using the latest version of the app of Root Browser. You should on the auto-update option.
- Sometime nox app does not work with Windows 7 and 8 then you should try with Windows 10
- Make sure that android devices and Pc connected with the same wifi or internet network.
- Or it would happen when the Root option is off on nox player.
Rooting The Nox player –
Nox player is not a rooted app but you can root it very easily and Root Browser is the best option to unroot the Nox app.
After getting downloaded the root browser the process is very simple. Just follow the below steps –
Open the Nox player app
- Go to the system settings and then click on general settings
- You will find a Root checkbox. Please turn it on
- Now save the setting and restart the app.
- Now your nox app would be rooted.