If you’re looking on how to use Limbo PC emulator then, you’re on the right page. Here I have mentioned two ways on how to use Limbo PC emulator. You can install PC Emulator QEMU ARM on Windows PC and Mac OS. So let’s go straight to the guide but before going to the guide let’s see in brief about the emulators.
It is hardware/software that allows one computer system called as the host to behave like another computer system called the guest. An emulator enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system.
Limbo PC Emulator QEMU ARM x86 in PC using BlueStacks
Bluestacks is an android emulator that lets users run Android apps on PC, so following are the steps.
- First, install BlueStacks in PC. You can also use Nox app player.
- After that, you need to launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once launched, tap on the My Apps button in the emulator.
- After that, you will see a search result for Limbo PC Emulator QEMU ARM x86 app, so install it.
- Now, login to Google accounts for downloading apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After that, the installation process will start for Limbo PC Emulator QEMU ARM x86 depending on your internet connectivity.
So by now, Bluestack will install on your PC, but if you have a loading issue with BlueStacks software then, install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC.
How to Install & Use Limbo PC Emulator?
- First, you have to install the Limbo PC emulator in your android device then, open the app.
- After that, you will get Limbo dashboard, and a dropdown menu for load machine, you need to tap the dropdown menu then select New.
- Now, you will see a pop-up window will appear, after that, you have to enter the name of your new virtual machine and then click on Create.
- After that, you will see the architecture option then, you need to select PC.
- You will get the Machine Type option you need to select an x64 option.
- After that, you will get the CPU Model option you need to select the SandyBridge option.
- Now, CPU cores option you need to select 4 Cores.
- You will get RAM memory option you need to select 880 MB RAM depending upon your device select for more.
- Now Hard disk option you need to select the OPEN option, after that, you will redirect to your SD card then locate the downloaded Windows 10 ISO file and select the file.
- After that, Device option you need to select Hard Disk in the boot settings.
- You will get the VGA Display option you need to select Vmware.
- Now the User Interface option you need to select SDL.
- After that, you have to match the entire settings one by one.
- Now, you need to tap on the Play Option then it will start the booting process of windows 10.
- So wait until the booting process 100% completed.
If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Hello All! My Name is Ranjith, passionate about technology, preferably android and iOS. I am android developer as well and love to explore about new apps and therefore I have started this blog to share the new apps and steps to install them on various devices.