How to Install SoundHound App on PC (Windows and Mac)
SoundHound App identifies the music with the help of music aficionados. The users can search for any given song that maybe is struck on their mind. They only need to hum the song, or type the lyrics to get the original song file.
- SoundHound App is great in searching from huge number of songs, be it old or new.
- The app is also child-friendly, as kids can hum a tune and it will bring the necessary information as well as the song file.
- There are provisions to reach iTune page and get the iTune link. It will also get you the artist page and YouTube Videos.
- SoundHound App will find you the song with feature like Live Lyrics.
- You can bookmark the tagged songs which may be needed in future.
- The design and interface of SoundHound App is interesting and huge.
- There is in-built virtual assistance along with office-assitance.
- This app can be used for free with advertisements.
- SoundHound App has integration system with Pandora, Spotify and Apple music.
- You can use it hands-free while driving, biking or in a bar, with WiFi connection.
Download SoundHound App for PC
- You would need to download and install bluestack android emulator on your PC or Mac.
- By double clicking on the downloaded file you will be able to install the Bluestack emulator on your device.
- Now you can open the emulator. The top search button of the emulator is the place where you can search for SoundHound
- Download the app from the app store. You need to put the google account details here as you will be downloading it from Google playstore.
- Install it on clicking on right option.
- Within the emulator you will find My Apps button in the top menu. From here you will select the option for Use SoundHound for PC.
- Dfndr Security in PC – Download for Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
- Alight Motion for PC – How to Download and Install Tutorial
- Final fantasy 9 apk not working [Solved]
- Episode Mod APK v12.60.2 Download (Unlimited Gems/ Unlocked)
- Samsung Galaxy Beta Program apk not working