A good media player app is needed for the music lovers who listen to music a lot throughout the day. UPlayer app can be the right choice for those. This is a simple and easy app that is created to benefit the general users.
Features of the UPlayer App
- With UPlayer you can play the DVDs and no need to get any additional app furthermore.
- Also you can watch the video content, TV shows, movies and many more programmes within this app. all kinds of video formats are supported by this app, like MOV, M4V, 3GP, MP4, WMV etc.
- You can even pan or zoom files when needed, to see the content clearly.
- You can create a video playlist in which you will add all the favourite video of yours, and then you can play them non-stop.
- UPlayer can play files with great resolutions; both HD and 4K files can be played in it.
- You can control the video playback speed, resume or pause the video and fast forward it.
- There is a video cutter built in this app, which will help you to trim the video from wherever you like.
- The MP3 converter and MP3 cutter works smoothly and you can edit the video with their help.
- There is a built-in equalizer which can be used to adjust the sound of the videos. You can control the output via earphone from the equalizer.
Installing UPlayer App on your PC
If you have Windows PC on your desktop then you can follow the below process:
- First you need to download the emulator software on your PC which will help you to download uPlayer app.
- Download the apk installer file then.
- Then open the emulator and at the left hand corner, click on Add APK button. This will eventually load the uPlayer apk with the emulator.
- The location of apk will be asked and you have to select that. This will automatically install the apk on your desktop.
- Now you will find the apk running successfully when you will click on it.