Voloco is a music AI app that can identify keynotes on your audio or song and replace them with the best one.
This is a voice processing app developed by Resonant Cavity which is an Android developer. This app can merge vocoding and make automatic tuning in real-time.
This is an Android app but you can use it on your pc with the help of an Android emulator. Voloco will require windows XP and a higher version and 2GB ram. Voloco is a very easy and straightforward app. You can even learn how to record a song on the phone. It has free beats and to test and also have premium music features.
Voloco for PC Windows and Mac
- Firstly, PC users have to install an Android Emulator such as Xeplayer. With the help of this emulator; Voloco can be downloaded for PC version on Windows 7,8,10 and laptops too.
- Now, run the emulator Xeplayer and then login to Google Playstore.
- After this search the Voloco on the Google Playstore.
- Now after searching the app. you have to download it or you can import it from your PC to the Xeplayer and then install it.
- That’s all.
Features of Voloco: Autotune and Harmony
- You can compress your recording in MP4
- Lots of gentle automatic tuning
- Renders seven-voice harmonization effects
- You can learn various music stuff
- Very easy to use and share. You can record your songs and can make any audio and can share it on various social media platforms like Instagram.
- You can export your audio from Voloco to other music apps.
- You will find tracks from experts and professionals. You can choose and try the beet from the library.
- Lots of music effects to choose from.