VPlayer is a Multimedia player app for your android device. It allows you to watch all videos in all formats on your android smartphones.
Vplayer can play Youtube videos along with video you have on your device. You can modify screen position; Horizontal or Vertical.
This is an HW media player which use HW Video decoder in different containers and different audio codes combination.
The latest version of Vplayer is 7.0 which could work on 4.0 and above android version. With the new feature, you will have FTP file transport support. You can transfer file from computer to you smartphones with use of FTP.
This is a free video player and editor app where you can enjoy HD quality videos of all formats.
Features of Vplayer –
- You can play videos in different format – avi, m4v, mp4, WMV,Flv,MPEG,mpg,MOV,rm,god,asf,Mkv, f4v,ts, tp, m3u, m3u8.
- You can play audio of different formats – mp3, wav, WMA, Ogg.
- Video scanner and manager
- AI file browsing system. You can access video folder direct to the player
- Multitrack and subtitle supporter.
- Automatic rotation and adjustment
- Volume and brightness controller
- Wifi connectivity and USB supporter.
How to download Vplayer APK?
- Enable installing “UNKOWN APPS” on android is the first step
- Go into Settings.
- Tap Security (or Lock Screen and Security).
- Scroll down to the Device Administration section, and enable Unknown Sources.
- When you download the vplayer apk file from link, you will get a pop-up asking that would like to allow your browser store files into your phone’s storage.
- Accept this and click here OK to proceed.
- Now install the vplayer apk.
The installation process will begin and you can enjoy the app.
- Download Potato VPN For PC Windows & Mac
- Dead Cells (MOD) APK
- InterPhoto Photo & Video Editor for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac)
- Rosetta Stone For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac)