It’s the XAPK considered as an advanced rather a new file format that would help with compressing the bigger APK files into smaller size. XAPK Installer can easily be downloaded and accessed without many complications.
When you are downloading the app from a third-party source and if indeed the file size is quite large then there are chances of its exposure to malware and become corrupted.
This would result with a combination of installation package (.apk)+OBB data file. These kinds of big sized files might get exposed to malware and become corrupt resulting in the consumption of your data and time with helping to find a new and right APK+OBB file. The solution is a .xapk file and contains all the files for serving with successful installation and running of the file.
XAPK Installer APK
The XAPX is a kind of file extension format that is considered as a standard zip format allowing all the data related to the App that is saved in a single file for proper and quick installation. With X file one can directly install the large apps on the android supported devices without any issues. For this you don’t need to download the separate APK and OBB files for your favourite apps, the X file is enough to install the app along with all the needed resources.
Simply it can be said that XAPX =APK+OBB data. This contains package extension (APK), OBB Data, cache, app icon and miscellaneous information. You can also check Super Mario run and Dead trigger 2 mod apk.
- The data are within one file.
- The quick installation of large game files which are necessary for downloading and saving it separately.
- Fewer chances of files are to be corrupted.
- Compressed file size which is going to consume low space and data.
- Apps are going to be perfectly installed without any resource missing issues.
XAPK Installer APK
A faster and easier way to manage APK OBB cache data file on Android.
|Updated||Jan 09, 2020|
This is a simple app which does all the works for the performer. The one is going to scan all the .xapk Files on Android.
- This app automatically extracts the .obb data file and stores it in a preferred location. Then it is going to get installed with the APK file, thus don’t need to worry about any package or .obb file error on Android. The app would automatically extract the .obb data file and store it in the preferred location.
- Then it would install the APK file and you don’t really need to worry about the package.
- This app would scan all the available files on android and would help in installation of the same. This is basically the XAPK installer and would do the same the XAPK files as apk installer does for apk files.
- So just scan the file and preview the entire .apk file on your phone and SD card. Next, delete or install the APKs automatically.