The mode of our entertainment has changed a lot and now we all love to lounge on sofa and watch movies and programmes on PC or mobile on lazy weekend evenings. The time we spend with PC or mobile ensures that face that the quality of video and music should be great. Not all the video applications contain both these features. Here comes XPlayer App.
Features of the XPlayer Application
- This video player offers the compatibility of all the formats, so you can confidently play any video and music files of any format with this player.
- You can play the songs from various network servers as the streaming will be possible, and you do not need to download the files beforehand. The network servers contain enough music to last you a lifetime
- The app lets you hear the live music scraped from different networks.
- You can control the app with hand gestures.
- XPlayer App does not ask you to make any in-app purchases while playing the video or music files. You may have faced such incidents like before, where the app advertises so many features but after you install them, it asks you to buy them within the app. XPlayer App will provide you all the features as it claims without any purchase, as this is a free application.
- You can avail multi-track audio songs within a single player.
- The aspect ratio of the video files can be adjusted and the video files can be played on full-screen mode with subtitles.
Installing XPlayer App on PC
- First step is to Download and install an Android emulator like bluestacks or Nox app player on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, open the emulator and go on to Google Play Store section.
- Search for the xplayer app APK.
- Now Click on the Xplayer APK to start the download process of the app.
- Now installation will begin.
- You can also download xPlayer apk first on the PC and then open it with bluestacks/Nox directly instead of going to google play store.
- Enjoy using the app.